Friday, June 1, 2012

Chicken Lollipop...a very apt name afterall.



Well, here it is. I had to order a Chicken Lollipop just to see what it is. It appears to be like a drumstick.. except not. They seem to roll chicken pieces together on the tip of a bone to form a drumstick-like.. thing. But it remains unclear what parts of the chicken they actually use to make them. It seems like a very economical way to ensure everybody gets a drumstick. ;) Either way, it tasted good. A little too spicy. I'm still getting used to what seems to be the requisite amount of chili they *must* use in every dish because otherwise it "won't get the taste."

 

1 comment:

  1. Won't get the taste! Ha!! I have recently been starting to give Cameron solids and I worried about giving him anything that wasn't super bland and the lady I was talking to said "what do you think kids in India eat?". I definitely thought of you. :)

    ReplyDelete