Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wedding Portaits

Here are some still portraits from the wedding. Hooray! 


Bob and Joy, Mikolo, Me, Mom, and Jean

In the picture above my mom is wearing a scarf and crown on her head that they put on both mothers as part of the ceremony. I don't actually know what it symbolizes, but they later put them on me and Deepal during the ceremony.


My Mom:



Bob and Joy: My Marriage Encounter Parents :)
I picked out everybody's clothes. They just had to show up and wear 'em. :)
Vidhan (cousin) with Shlok and Rhea (Dipti's kids), and Arisha (Priyanga's child)



Deepal
Deepal
Deepal and his older sister Dipti


Dipti and Deepal


Deepal and his Dad, otherwise referred to as Pa. :)
Ma and Pa, a great example of a loving marriage

Ma and Dipti


Ma and Pa, Dipti and her husband Gaurav, their two kids Rhea and Shlok, my mom, and Deepal and I.

The Doshi family: the very close family of Pa's brothers and their families.


Ma's side of the family. :)

Dipti and her husband Guarav



Guarav, Me, Deepal, and Dipti :)


 
 The Happy Couple:











No comments:

Post a Comment