Friday, July 13, 2012

A Hi Ate Us

Hi everybody, I know that I have been absent for awhile now. Things were pretty crazy with getting ready for the wedding and with my family visiting for the wedding. I know ya'll are waiting to hear about the wedding and everything, and I will definitely write about it. Probably not too soon, though. I'll give a note on facebook to let everybody know when I'm writing again. Thing is, I'm traveling in Canada right now. I'm at a workshop for improvisation with Keith Johnstone, and I don't have much time to write. Maybe I'll get a post or two in, but it doesn't seem very likely at the moment. This will be the case until the second week of August or so. Just in case you were wondering, that's where I've disappeared to: Wedding craziness and now workshop traveling. I am working on organizing pictures from the wedding to post. I won't leave ya'll in the dark forever. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment